Re: [exim] Vacation sender problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Vacation sender problem
On Wednesday 04 October 2006 10:47, eegm took the opportunity to say:
> I've configured exim in order to use the Sieve Vacation filter and it
> works, but the return-path and from of the vacation message is not the one
> of the user who is reciving the email. It is in fact vmail@machine. So if i
> send a mail to the user X who has his vacation filter activated i recieve
> his vacation message but with from: "vmail@machine" and not X@domain. I've
> tried to fix it puting return_path everywhere but i can't make it work.

That's a bit strange, since the documentation for the autoreply transport
states that it always generates mail with an empty return address. Also, Exim
should at most add a Sender: line to such mails.

Sounds like the autoreplies are passed to Exim in some unclean way. This is
what I get with a similar config (untrusted user (I picked mysql) different
from the local part of the address):