Re: [exim] Greylisting without SQL db

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Greylisting without SQL db
Andreas Pettersson <andpet@???> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good greylister for use within Exim ACL that
> doesn't make use of an SQL db?

postgrey and greylistd.

> Or require python for that matter.

That kicks out greylistd. ;-)

> I'm thinking of implementing greylisting, but I don't want to set up a
> db just for this cause.

postgrey is written perl and using a berkeley DB, Since 1.2.27 it can be
used from exim, too. I am using it myself, my original setup is on
http://www.bebt.de/blog/debian/archives/2006/07/30/T06_12_27/
I have recently added
instance=$pid.$tod_epoch.$sender_host_port\n\
cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute