Re: [exim] Please help me get more spam!

Author: Dave Pooser
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Please help me get more spam!
For the archives:

> How about doing some extra logging to find the cause,

With the help of a bunch of logwrites, I figured this out. The problem was
in my initial definition of the variable:

  warn    set acl_m0    = Delivered to role account
          local_parts   = postmaster : blacklist-admin : abuse
          domains       = +local_domains

which apparently set the acl_m0 value immediately, even if the other
conditions weren't met. Once I switched the order around to:

  warn   local_parts   = postmaster : blacklist-admin : abuse
         domains       = +local_domains
         set acl_m0    = Recipient is role account.

all worked as expected.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com