Re: [exim] Exim + mailman + SA : Mail are checked twice

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim + mailman + SA : Mail are checked twice
On Thursday 05 October 2006 15:16, Beber took the opportunity to say:
> Hi,
>
> I use mailman 2.1 with exim4 and spamassassin as ACL check.
>
> So, all mail sended to a list localy provided by mailman are spam
> scaneed twice. First when mail is received and another time when
> mailman the mail to send to recipients.
>
> I use a mailman config like documeted on exim.org docs.
>
> How could I avoid that ?

You could add a line early in the DATA ACL saying

accept hosts = : 127.0.0.1

or something. It would stop all scanning of mail from localhost. There are
other possibilities depending on exactly what policy you want.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)