著者: Chris Lightfoot
To: Peter D. Gray
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] curly one
On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 09:02:19AM +1000, Peter D. Gray wrote:
    [...]

> When mail cannot be delivered to a mail store for any
> permanenet reason, a bounce is generated. I would like
> to not generate a bounce if the message is tagged as spam.

this is easy to do with a system filter (match on
$sender_address being blank and the header, though for
some reason I see my implementation uses $message_body,
and I increased the length of the excerpt which is made
available in that variable). There may be a way to do this
that avoids a system filter, but I didn't spend much time
looking.

--
Never criticise somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
That way, they're a mile away, and you have their shoes.