Re: [exim] strange connection problems

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] strange connection problems
Richard Mikisa wrote:

> On 10/4/06, W B Hacker <wbh@???> wrote:
>
>> What we need to know is the IP & <domain>.<tld> of the mail server you
>> are
>> having problems sending from. Presumed NOT gmail...
>

> linux.bushnet.net 217.212.242.5

Richard - it would have been *helpful* if you mentioned what, if any,
involvement your 'linux.bushnet.net' server and network attachments to it may
have with what is described on the website of bushnet.net.

i.e. - HF and other wireless access networking in Kenya & Uganda.

The characteristics of such networks can introduce significant challenges.

Especially once you have negotiated an SSL/TLS connection...

Bill Hacker

*snip*