Re: [exim] STARTTLS fails

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] STARTTLS fails
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Marc Haber wrote:

> We would - I cannot stress this enough - greatly appreciate some work
> on GnuTLS and exim integration.

Exactly what is the problem that you are referring to here? If it is the
problem of delays while Exim is generating GnuTLS parameters, an attempt
to alleviate that problem was provided some time ago, by making it
possible to generate these parameters outside Exim. See Section 38.3 of
the manual. This provides a way of creating new parameters independently
of Exim, and installing them only when they are ready. Of course, there
is still the problem of generating the very first set.