[exim] Not Tagging Header

Author: gascione
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Not Tagging Header

My exim configuration has the DNS black list check shown below and it worked
perfectly forever. Now it doesn't. If I watch the log in real time I can see
many log messages indicating that the check is actually being performed but
the program no longer tags the header with the X-SPAM-DNSBL.

The only change made to the system was the addition of spamassassin which
appears to be working normally. Just prior to this ACL is another one to
check for reverse DNS and it works just fine. In fact all the other ACL's
work perfectly.

I know I am missing something but I can't seem to find it. Any ideas?

GA

  # Check against classic DNS "black" lists (DNSBLs) which list
  # sender IP addresses
  .ifdef CHECK_RCPT_IP_DNSBLS
  warn
    message = X-SPAM-DNSBL: $sender_host_address is listed at
$dnslist_domain ($dnslist_value: $dnslist_text)
    log_message = $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain
($dnslist_value: $dnslist_text)
    dnslists = CHECK_RCPT_IP_DNSBLS
  .endif