Re: [exim] Thanks, Re: Limiting incoming connections on a …

Author: Steve Sobol
To: W B Hacker, exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Thanks, Re: Limiting incoming connections on a per-domain basis

--On Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:34 PM +0800 W B Hacker
<wbh@???> wrote:

>> The only real downside to this solution was having to list the entire
>> /27 worth of IP addresses one at a time, but I can live with that
>> shortcoming. On the other hand, if anyone has figured out how to use
>> CIDR notation in MySQL hostlist queries, let me know and I'll send you
>> a virtual beer!
>
> Should be intuitive if you are using the 'network' data types (INET, CIDR,
> MACADDR) for storage and retreival.

I don't think those types are available in MySQL. But I haven't looked, and
I'm using an older version of the software anyhow.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.