[exim] Blackberry configurations

Author: Richard Bourque
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Blackberry configurations
Does anyone have any working configurations for Blackberry's?
I would like the exim server to forward all blackberry user's mail to their blackberry email address, (Sending a summary if the email is larger than 1 meg) as well as having any emails the users send with their blackberrys into their Sent/Blackberry folder.

This is what I have so far...

begin routers

blackberry_router:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
condition = ${if <{$message_size}{1M}{yes}{no}}
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/blackberry.users}}
unseen
no_verify
file_transport = address_file_transport
pipe_transport = address_pipe_transport

blackberry_oversize_router:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
condition = ${if >{$message_size}{1M}{yes}{no}}
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/blackberry.users}}
unseen
no_verify
redirect_router = blackberry_oversize_message_router

<snip to end of routers>

blackberry_oversize_message_router:
driver = accept
no_verify
transport = blackberry_oversize_message_transport

begin transports

blackberry_oversize_message_transport:
  driver = autoreply
  from = <$sender_address>
  subject = ${if def:h_Subject:
{${quote:${escape:${length_50:$h_Subject:}}} (Oversized Email)} }
  text = "The message sent by $h_from titled $h_subject was too large to
deliver to your\nblackberry ($message_size bytes)\n\n"
  to = "$local_part@$domain"

This provides the service to forward any emails the user receives to the
blackbery (and stopping large ones from being sent)

I have the web interface for the Blackberry to BCC the user on any
messages he/she sends with the blackberry itself. What I'd like to do
is have it recognise those emails and put it in the users maildir but
instead of the default directory=$home/.maildir have it go into
directory=$home/.maildir.Sent.Blackberry instead.

Has anyone acomplished anything similar to this or even a better solution?

--

*/Richard Bourque/
IT Manager