Re: [exim] Installing mailman with Exim (Fedora) - how?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Mark Kubrick
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Installing mailman with Exim (Fedora) - how?
On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 13:35 +0100, Mark Kubrick wrote:
> It seems nigh on the impossible to find a straightforward explaination of
> installing MailMan and having it work with Exim (OS is Fedora). Can anybody
> help? I am do sick of reading about UID/GIDs, transports and directors and
> getting nowhere. All I want is a mailing list!

http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html

If you do not understand that document then you almost certainly should
not be running a mail server - out source your list requirements
instead. You have a basic level of responsibility if you want to run a
mail server - and that involves understanding the tools you use.

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 13:45 +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> In a nutshell:

Thats a debian specific recipe.

    Nigel.