Re: [exim] Limiting incoming connections on a per-domain bas…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steve Sobol
Para: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Limiting incoming connections on a per-domain basis
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, W B Hacker wrote:

> May be just my contrarian view of semantics, but I interpret that as:
>
> "Accept mail for (most) domains from any source."
>
> "Accept mail from (certain specific) domains ONLY from (one, or a short
> list of) specific IP(s).

100% correct, but I forgot to mention that the restricted domains still
need to be able to accept authenticated connections from anywhere.

But I think the method you're describing should be extensible to
authenticated connections pretty easily. I am going to try it.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.