[exim] Sending mail from different IP per domain

Top Pagina
Auteur: Fernando Barajas
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Sending mail from different IP per domain
Hi! I run a webhosting business here in Mexico, and I have my server
hosted at EV1 servers. My server runs Linux RHEL with Cpanel and Exim
as the MTA.

Do you know if ther's a way that I could send different domains' mails
from a different IP? That is, that all mails from *@domain1.com will
go out from IP "11.22.33.44", and all mails from "*anotherdomain.com"
will go out from IP "55.66.77.88"?

I have 2 IPs on my server, and they respond to different domains for
HTTP, but all the mail that comes out from my server comes from the
server's main IP.

Hope my english is undestandable :-)

Greetings from Cholula, Puebla, México.

--
Fernando Barajas Díaz-Lozano          ICQ: 7237681
fbarajas@???              MSN: fbarajas@???