[exim] Limiting incoming connections on a per-domain basis

Author: Steve Sobol
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Limiting incoming connections on a per-domain basis

Exim 4.50, CentOS Linux 4.something

I have a mail server that handles a small number of domains, around 20
total. Five of those domains are spam-filtered through an external service
and mail to those domains should ONLY be delivered through that company's
SMTP servers. But I can't just tell exim to stop accepting mail sent
directly to it, because that will break a bunch of other domains that
AREN'T filtered, for which exim SHOULD accept mail directly.

How do I tell Exim to only accept messages handed off from a particular
block of IPs, but *only* for certain domains?

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.