[exim-dev] current snapshot (was: patch for named acl variab…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jakob Hirsch
Aan: exim-dev
CC: masta
Onderwerp: [exim-dev] current snapshot (was: patch for named acl variables)
Hi,

(started a new thread as this has nothing to do with the original one)

> In that case, how about ${spam_score_int}0 ? (With a suitable adjustment
> as to what you are comparing it with, of course.)

That should actually work. I don't mean to bother you, but are you not
concerned that such an incompatible change could probably many others?

Something else... since the upgrade, this appears sporadically in my
spamd log:

> spamd: bad protocol: header error: (Content-Length mismatch: Expected 0 bytes, got 44 bytes)

and, as a consequence, in the exim log:
> spam acl condition: cannot parse spamd output

Needless to say, the message has more than 0 bytes. That's most probably
related to the changes in spool_mbox.c. Nico?