Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables
Quoting Philip Hazel:

>>> ${if ={0}{} {yessir} {no go}}
>> Failed: integer expected but "" found
> I'm surprised it worked before. My reaction to this is that I have

Me too. And not only about that, but also that I had such a lousy config...

> accidentally fixed a bug. The manual says "the two strings must take the
> form of optionally signed decimal integers..."

Hm, I'd prefer to call it an undocumented feature. I'm probably not the
only one affected by this behaviour change.

In my case, it was in the data acl, where I have conditional spam
scanning, but compare $spam_score_int later (which is not set without a
spam scan). Now I have to put an additional condition (with ${if
def:spam_score_int}) in every stanza or change the design.