Re: [exim] Default user account

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stephen Kestle
Para: John Robinson
CC: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Default user account
Ok - thanks - doing an lsearch* stuffed me up in debian, since the alias
route is before the local mailbox route, so everything ended up in one
account.

I have done the following, after all my other routes.

default_mailbox:
debug_print = "R: redirect to default email account"
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = mail-default

Unfortunately, I have found that my only current user has a forward file
that ends in a "save /home/user/Maildir". Otherwise, it local delivery
sits on the spool and doesn't get picked up...

If someone's got a quick fix, that'd be great, but I think I might be
able to find it within 10 mins anyhow...

Cheers

Stephen