To: 'Sartorelli, Kevin', exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exilog database size
What are your FSM settings for PostgreSQL? Did you update the cleanup
routine to actually
Do the vacuum? (I'm the FreeBSD port maintainer, and the patch is in the
FreeBSD ports collection).

Phone: +1 512-248-2683             E-Mail: ler@???
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893
-----Original Message-----
From: exim-users-bounces@??? [mailto:exim-users-bounces@exim.org] On
Behalf Of Sartorelli, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:23 PM
To: exim-users@???
Subject: [exim] Exilog database size

I have Exilog running on a PostgreSQL database for a few servers. I've
found that the clean up script (run weekly) deletes some records, but the
database size is constantly increasing. There is a slight drop after the
cleanup script runs, but overall the size increases.

Has anyone else struck this? Of more interest, does anyone have a fix?

Cheers
Kevin