[exim] problem with .forward with vacation plugin

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jane
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] problem with .forward with vacation plugin
It was fine before all of a sudden last week. everytime a user creates a
vacation message, this is what it creates in the .forward file.

"|/usr/bin/vacation <username>"
\<username>

The .forward file used to have only \<username> when a vacation message is
created.

When someone sends an e-mail to the user, it sends an autoreply and a Mail
delivery error to the sender.
***

pipe to |/usr/bin/vacation <username>
generated by <username@???>
local delivery failed
***
I have to manually delete the "|/usr/bin/vacation <username>" so that it
will not send a mail delivery error. Where and what should I edit so it will
not create the "|/usr/bin/vacation <username>" line to the .forward.

Jane

--------
Register your .com domain now at Php499/year only
http://www.registerphil.com