Re: [exim] viruses

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tim Jackson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] viruses
mail@??? wrote:

> What should I write in acl_check_data to don't deliver messages with viruses and notify sender?

You don't create new messages to the sender, because that would be
silly. How many viruses honestly tell you the e-mail address of the
owner of the computer from which they were sent? However, what you did
was fine.

> What I wrote:
>     deny       message         = Virus found \
>        znaleziono wirusa :$malware_name
>       malware                = *

This is fine. In the unlikely event that the sender was "real", then
they will get a bounce message saying "Virus found znaleziono wirusa :
[virus name]".

Tim