Re: [exim] Exim filtering: add headers?

Author: John Robinson
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim filtering: add headers?
On 16/09/2006 17:41, W B Hacker wrote:
> Headers can easily be added at smtp-time in acl's, or at delivery-time in
> router/transport sets.
>
> Ordinarily not much need for Seive or filters for that.

But that would be a system-wide configuration, and I want to do this on
a per-user basis. Essentially I don't want to foist things on users who
don't want them but I want to do it for my own personal nefarious purposes.

> As far as having Dovecot index the messages as already read, you might send them
> to a folder named 'Read'.
>
> ;-)

But they're mailing list messages which deserve to be in the folder for
the list. :-p

It's just my attempt at something like a news program's killfile, but
for email. I want to mark the messages that probably aren't relevant to
me but keep them around for context if necessary.

Cheers,

John.