Re: [exim] send message from acl to postmaster

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] send message from acl to postmaster
On Tuesday 12 September 2006 11:18, misler took the opportunity to say:
> I have a ratelimit in the data acl:
>
> At the end, when someone tries to send more than 200 messages in 1 day we
> would like to send an email to our and to the remote postmaster, but we
> don't know how.
>
> Are there any suggestions, please help?

There are no mail-sending acl modifiers, so it's not directly possible. You
could possibly write a perl script that scans the log once a day and notifies
your postmaster, but you should probably think twice about notifying the
sender's postmaster, unless you can make sure that the sender address is
authentic.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)