Re: [exim] Spamassasian

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Drav Sloan
À: cengiz yazgan
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Spamassasian
cengiz yazgan wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi.

Just as a point of etiquette it's not polite to 'hijack a mailing
list threads' (reply to a message already posted to a list with a
different question). This is because thread aware clients will show
your mail embedded in the thread in which the message you replied
to resides. This means you end up with a post with a different
question (and therefore threaded answers) mixed up in a thread that
started with a different question.

There was probably as less long winded way of saying that ;)

> We easily add spam score message to the all mails header
> Now we want to add same spam score message to the body of mail.

This is probably best asked on a spamassassin mailing list, or
looking at their docs on the spamassassin homepage:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/index.html

Regards

Drav.