Re: [exim] Sending a test email from a file

Autor: Ralf Ertzinger
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sending a test email from a file
Hi.

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:35:47 +0100, Paul Furness wrote:

> It sounds like a daft requirement, I know; its because the email has
> been redirected to a spam catching account, and I've now updated the
> spam filter rules and want it delivered to the original user with all
> the headers and attachments intact. There's probably a better way of
> doing this, but I can't work one out.

Do you want do do this automatically, or is this a manual process?
This is called bouncing, and many mail clients are capable of this.

If you are doing this manually you may use "mutt" to open the spam
mailbox and then use "b" to bounce the mail to it's recipient.