著者: Kris Monstad
To: Kris Monstad
CC: exim-users
新しいトピック: [exim] Spamassasian
題目: Re: [exim] 550 Unknown user

Hi all,

Thanks for all replies so far!

I made the following suggested edit to my exim.conf, which I posted
previously, and restarted:

>>> I recommend you edit this stanza in your RCPT ACL:
>>>
>>>   accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
>>>           endpass
>>>           verify        = recipient/callout=30s,defer_ok

>>> this means Exim will attempt a dummy delivery to the backend server to
>>> check the veracity of the address.

Sadly still getting these "Message frozen" mails. Additionally, since I
started getting these messages, certain mail accounts (notably hotmail)
dont appear to be receiving mail from us. Others appear to be receiving
from us fine. Could this phenomenon be connected to my spam problem? I
was worried the spam problem was causing us to be filtered out.

If anyone could recommend a (verbose!) user guide to get me up to speed
on this, it would be most welcome!
Thanks,
Kris Monstad