[exim] success story - thank you!

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Zbigniew Szalbot
À: exim-users
Sujet: [exim] success story - thank you!
Dear Philip and others,

Sorry for this additional post but I would like to express my sincere
appreciation and thanks to Philip and the list for exim. Thanks to the
support I got here and one more very special person who devoted a lot of
his time to help me, I am now running exim on FreeBSD. We used to have a
lot of delivery problems with previous mailer (on MS Windows). Now exim is
run with -qq option and it wonderfully delivers most mails on one
connection. As a result those lousy providers do not complain any more
about too many (>3 !) connections from one IP. Mail is promptly delivered
and no longer lingers in queue.

Thank you very much for making this happen.

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot