著者: Sul, Young L
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Relay Not Permitted Error
Hi!

I have an exim4 setup that seems to be running fine. Users with their
email clients (outlook, thunderbird) are able to send and receive
messages - EXCEPT for one user. Regardless of the email client used,
he's unable to send mail to users outside our domain - whenever he
sends, I see

2006-09-14 13:48:41 H=([127.0.0.1]) [211.106.186.217]
F=<user@???> rejected RCPT <

Other_user@???>: relay not permitted

One thing I noticed was that I can't do any name service lookup on his
IP. Would this cause email to be denied.

I believe you have to pass your username and password to be able to even
use our mail relay. I had assumed that if that was satisfied, then
everything would be ok.

Am I mistaken?

Tia,

-y