Re: [exim] Exim 3.35 with MailScanner. How to verify recipie…

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Christian Schmidt
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Exim 3.35 with MailScanner. How to verify recipient?
Hello Carlos,

Carlos Pacheco Navas, 14.09.2006 (d.m.y):

> I have a system with exim 3.35 installed and MailScanner. It's working fine,
> using the "usual" configuration with the defer_director and the
> defer_router.
>
> The problem is that now I'd like to reject all the mail that goes to not
> valid address.
>
> As I have it, all the address are accepted. If it's an invalid one, then it
> says "All deliveries are deferred accepter unverified". I've tried to use
> the receiver_verify and the receiver_try_verify, but still not rejecting
> invalid email.
>
> Can anyone help me to do it ?

exim3 is quite outdated, so you should upgrade to exim4 which also
works together with MailScanner.

With exim4, your problem can be solved with a single line of ACL code
to do the recipient verification.

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Wir lieben die Leute je nach der Achtung, die sie uns bezeugen.
        -- Charles-Louis de Montesquieu