Re: [exim] 550 Unknown user

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kris Monstad
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] 550 Unknown user
Hi there,

The "Message Frozen" mail appears to be due to incoming mail, mail
addressed to our domain but with false users. I dont know where these
emails are bouncing from , is there a way to find this out?

The domain you pointed out is our parent domain. We lease a subnet from
them. Its not this domain mentioned in the message frozen alerts, but
our own domain on the subnet.

Ill edit the acl_check_rcpt as you have suggested.

Sorry I cant clarify further!
Thank you for your help,
Kris