Re: [exim] Problem with spamassassin [unsolved] :(((

Autor: Balzi Andrea
A: Peter Bowyer, Exim, Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problem with spamassassin [unsolved] :(((
Thanks Peter, now I've understood what you had said.

In the file /etc/exim4/nospam_check_hosts.cfg I've insert only 1 host that appear in the hosts file.
I don't want the check spam from my internal mail server, and I've inster the entry "hosts = !" in to my acl.
My server to resolve hostnames try before with hosts file and after with dns.
Now I've inster the IP and the hostname with local-lan domain suffix.

Andrea

[...]
> And my response was:
>
> > Your ACL is not firing because of a DNS lookup failure on the IP of

[...]