Re: [exim] Exim4 + greylistd + spf

Autor: aurelien
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim4 + greylistd + spf

Sorry for the delay, I was on holidays.
Regarding the SPF, I must have expressed myself wrongly (my english is not
good at all). I do not want to reject all the mails that do not follow the
SPF, rather the opposite.
I would like all the mails that follow the spf to be automatically accepted
withiut needing to pass through the greylist. The SPAM and non-identified
e-mail would still be managed by the greylist before coming to my mailbox.
That way I would increase the delivery og e-mails coming from big firms like
Gmail, yahoo, MSN... at least that's what I think.

And I can't configure exim to do just that! My spf test lets all the e-mails
through, which is not what I want it to do.

Either way, your debat encourages me even more to install SPF on all my mail
servers.

Sent from the Exim Users forum at Nabble.com.