[exim] CRLF in whitelists

Autor: exim
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] CRLF in whitelists
Thanks for reading this. I'm running a Debian machine, but I think
this is a generic question, so I'm jumping right to exim-users.

I have two whitelists set up per the standard Debian layout:

begin acl

acl_whitelist_local_deny:
  accept
    hosts = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_host_whitelist}\
                 {CONFDIR/local_host_whitelist}\
                 {}}
  accept
    senders = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_sender_whitelist}\
                   {CONFDIR/local_sender_whitelist}\
                   {}}

Both files work as they are supposed to, and users or domains placed into
local_sender_whitelist _are_ whitelisted.

However, the customer wants to maintain the whitelist themselves,
using samba and editing the file on a windoze machine. So my question is:
will the CRLF line-ends produced by windows boxes be a problem for
exim4?

TIA.

Bill Horne