[exim] How to write a condition allowing to

Author: contact
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to write a condition allowing to
Hello,

I'd like to create a router in the exim.conf allowing me to execute a file if I receive the following error messages :
- The email boxe of the user which I send an email is full
- The email doesn t exist any more

Can you help me to built the condition ? I am scratching my head since yesterday and I need really some help...

I though about something like that :

Routers Section
Code:
invalid_from_local:
driver = accept
condition = ${if eq {xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}{xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}}
transport = prune_recipient

Directors sections :
Code:
prune_recipient:
driver = pipe
command = /usr/local/bin/prune.pl

Create a script like that /usr/local/bin/prune.pl :
Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
my $invalid_address = $ENV{RECIPIENT};
## Connection à mysql et destruction de l'adresse $invalid_address
exit 1;

Sincerly Yorus
Michalski Luc