[exim] Exim and SpamAssassin

Author: Bertrand Jacquin
To: exim-users
CC: beber
Subject: [exim] Exim and SpamAssassin
Hi,

I'm running SpamAssasin on my mail server with exim.

So I use this transport :

spamcheck:
    driver = pipe
    command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
    use_bsmtp = true
    transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc -U /var/run/spamd.sock
    home_directory = /tmp
    current_directory = /tmp
    user = mail
    group = mail
    log_output = true
    return_fail_output = true
    return_path_add = false
    message_prefix =
    message_suffix =

with this router :

spamcheck_router:
no_verify
check_local_user
# When to scan a message :
# - it isn't already flagged as spam
# - it isn't already scanned
condition = "${if and { {!eq {$received_protocol}{virus-scanned}}
{!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}} {1}{0}}"
driver = accept
transport = spamcheck

I would like to forward (bounce or add a Cci: header) all mail mark as
spam to a special Maildir.
I don't known at all how to do that. Maybe add another router with a
condition base on subject or any headers (allready placed by
SpamAssassin) add call another transport for that.

Could someone help me please ?

--
# Beber : beber@???
# Jabber / GMail : beber@???