Re: [exim] split_ spool_ directory - when would you use it?

Author: Heiko Schlichting
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] split_ spool_ directory - when would you use it?
Philip Hazel wrote:
> My (also totally unsubstantiated) guess would be that "the majority of
> installations" are single-user or small-company users of Debian boxes.

Although I agree that enabling split_spool_directory is a good idea for
most servers of relevant size, we hopefull can assume that admins of such
servers read enough of the exim documentation to find this option themself.

But putting a comment about this option into the EDITME could be a win as
most compile-exim-from-source users probably use the EDITME as a start
configuration.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting        | Freie Universität Berlin
heiko@???       | Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Telefon +49 30 838-54327 | Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327 | 14195 Berlin