Re: [exim] split_ spool_ directory - when would you use it?

Autor: Joseph Okech
A: Zbigniew Szalbot
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] split_ spool_ directory - when would you use it?
I use this in all my installations (quite a number by now). Filesystem-wise,
it is fater to process thousands of files split ion different spool
directories, than to have it on one directory (though am also not an expert
on this and only saying from experience)
Ypu are in safer hands enabling this option.

rgds,
Joseph

--
OKECH, Joseph Omondi
Afsat Communications Africa Ltd

Tel: +254 20 608617/20/21
Fax: +254 20 602826
Cell:+254 733 740047

I blog at http://okechukwu.blogspot.com

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is
half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to
be."