Re: [exim] dbm to MySQL migration

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Pascal
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] dbm to MySQL migration
On 8/31/06, exim-list@??? <exim-list@???> wrote:

> > As I would like to get my new setup done properly at once I
> > hope someone can assist me in making the right choices. Or
> > better yet if somebody want to share their setup with me
> > would be even better as it makes no sense for me to engineer
> > what already has been engineered before and has proven to work.
> >

> Have you had a look at vexim?? --> http://silverwraith.com/vexim/
>
> I am not saying it will do everything you need but it might be a start :-)

I have actually. I have it running on my play machine. But it wasn't
entirely to
my likings although I probably could borrow parts of it and customise it
more
to what I want. Although my biggest issue against vexim was the web
interface
which is not as friendly as I would like it to be.

But definetly can use it to build on I guess.

Thanks

Cheers,
Pascal