Re: [exim] Mailman with exim4 on Debian Sarge

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users, mailman-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mailman with exim4 on Debian Sarge
On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 02:52:32PM +0200, Oliver König said:
> On Friday 01 September 2006 13:51, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 01:40:49PM +0200, Oliver König said:
> > >
> > > Any idea how to allow postings from subscribers? Thanks.
> >
> > It sounds to me like you don't have +MAILMAN_DOMAINS in any accept
> > statements in your rcpt acl. I would just add it to one of the verify =
> > recipient stanzas towards the end of the rcpt acl (given a stock
> > configuration).
>
> Hello Stephen,
> thanks for for reply. I added +MAILMAN_DOMAINS whereever I thought it might
> help. I am still getting the same error: relay not permitted. Here are
> excerpts from my exim config:

> domainlist local_domains = MAIN_LOCAL_DOMAINS : MAILMAN_DOMAINS : server.windfinder.com

Now look for local_domains in the rcpt acl. Is it actually used, or is
MAIN_LOCAL_DOMAINS used instead? It is failing in the rcpt acl, so
that's the place to look.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Give me a Plumber's friend the size of  |
|  steve@???             | the Pittsburgh dome, and a place to     |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | stand, and I will drain the world.      |