Re: [exim] Mangling headers for spamd

Autor: Václav Hůla
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Mangling headers for spamd
Dne Friday 01 September 2006 14:08 W B Hacker napsal(a):
> Václav Hůla wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'd like to ask how to change all X-Spam* headers on incoming messages
> > (for example to X-Incoming-Spam*) before the mail gets scanned by spamd
> > (so I can use them in SA local rules). I am using exim 4.62 with content
> > scanning.
> >
> > Ax
>
> 'Incoming' X-Spam' headers are more safely ignored - or even removed
> entirely.
>
> Some Spammers and Zombie Farmers add these with 'NO' and low/no scores,
> hoping to trick the careless or clueless (human or scanner rule).
>
> Many otherwise decent folks leave them on their *outbound* remote_smtp
> traffic.
>
> That can be helpful on last-mile or local deliveries from your own, trusted
> ISP provider or other 'contract' filtering/scanning relay service, but is
> not otherwise to be trusted on traffic arriving/departing via remote_smtp.

I just want to use x-spam headers that I get from our MX server that is
outside of my control to bump the score up, so I have no trouble with spam
with low score. I just hate that SA doesnt see the x-spam headers and it
seems no way to tell him otherwise.

Ax
--
Václav Hůla,