Re: [exim] ACL Per Domain

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jakob Hirsch
Aan: Gordon McKee
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] ACL Per Domain
Quoting Gordon McKee:

> No not trying anything fancy with fetchmail - just using smtp.

well, whatever you want, but it could be much easier in fetchmail.

> I have the relay domains in relay_to_domains and this domain in
> local+domains. I have tried accept hosts = 127.0.0.1 : +relay_domains but
> that doesn't work either.

relay_domains is a domain list, "hosts" (obviously) expects a host list.

> I found that page but I don't want a separate scanning profile in
> spamassassin, I just want exim to scan one domain from a list of domains the
> server accepts mail for.

Um, this is exactly it. Scan one domain, but not the other.
Read the page again to understand why this is not so easy.

You could use an ugly workaround, but I would not recommend it:

accept condition = ${if !match {$recipients} {\Nexample.com\N}}

where example.com is the one domain you want to scan.

PS: please don't top-post.