Re: [exim] ACL Per Domain

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gordon McKee
À: jh
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] ACL Per Domain
Hi

No not trying anything fancy with fetchmail - just using smtp.

I have the relay domains in relay_to_domains and this domain in
local+domains. I have tried accept hosts = 127.0.0.1 : +relay_domains but
that doesn't work either.

I found that page but I don't want a separate scanning profile in
spamassassin, I just want exim to scan one domain from a list of domains the
server accepts mail for.

Many thanks

Dave