Re: [exim] R: Exim4 And outgoing Filters

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Davide Minardi
Para: Exim Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [exim] R: Exim4 And outgoing Filters
this is my exim -bV output

Exim version 4.50 #1 built 11-Apr-2006 12:29:22
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.2.52: (December 3, 2003)
Support for: iconv() IPv6 GnuTLS
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dsearch
nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Configuration file is /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated