Re: [exim] Using secondary MX and rejecting messages

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: Chris Lightfoot, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Using secondary MX and rejecting messages
The arrangement should in fact, work when the service is not transitive.
I can say that al least once a week for more than one hour the system is
not transitive, that is you, calling from exterior, can see only one of the
MX, but they can see themselves almost always.
so the arrangement would be the one i proposed.
every 5 minutes the MX17 would check MX10 to see if it is accepting
(space available and acceptable load), if not it would switch to "normal"
secondary.
BTW: how to implement delivery confirmations on the server ?

Il 30 Aug 2006 alle 0:20 Chris Lightfoot immise in rete

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile