Re: [exim] R: Exim4 And outgoing Filters

Autor: Christoph Purrucker
A: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] R: Exim4 And outgoing Filters
Hi Marc,

> No, the 'problem' is that 'debian rules' translates to 'we are right and
> the world is wrong'.
> Last time I checked, 'modular' colonies of Penguins rode on the tops of
> 'monolithic' ice masses.
> Not the other way 'round.

You /may/ use the Debian-specific way with update-exim and split or
unsplit exim configuration. As the manual of exim4-package says, what the
hell did they smoke?

But you can disable all that stuff by creating your own config at
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf

This is all standard. Then there are no further update-scripts needed. And
the config will fit the exim manual and this mailing list.

> You hold your breath until Debian actually DOES 'rule'.

I think Debian rules :-)

cu cp