Re: [exim] redirect from one external user to anyone interna…

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: W B Hacker
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] redirect from one external user to anyone internal, to a specificaccount
Tony Finch wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, W B Hacker wrote:
>
>>An acl that:
>>- acts only on the $domain involved
>>- does a list match on multiple $local_part
>>- adds a unique header when matched
>>
>>Along with a router/transport set that:
>>- recognizes the special header
>>- removes said header
>>- delivers to a specific mailstore
>

> Urgh, yuck. Why not use an ACL variable?
>
> Tony.

Simple reason here was that we don't have any left to spare.

;-)

(unless Phil bumped from 0-9 to 0-99 when I wasn't looking...)

We are already oveloading more of them than we would like to.

In any case, what would it gain, code-wise?

The $domain conditional and the $local_part / list match workload is the same
either way, and the header *can* be left in place for later vetting/analysis, or
stats. Once the acl_c/m has been actioned/NOT it goes back in the bit-box for
recycling. - it is no longer visible as a header can be.

So the header has better after-the fact confirmability.

Bill