Re: [exim] I: Exim4 And outgoing Filters

Autor: Davide
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] I: Exim4 And outgoing Filters
Bill Says :
The 'sent_archive_delivery' transport should store mail in either a
common-systemwide, common-source-domain-wide (virtual hosting?), or
by-destination-domain structure, depending on your environment and expected
manner of analysis/recovery.

I want to save mail in a directory in account maildir ... i have only one
account ... inside a folder than can I subscribe with an IMAP client and
read it .

How can I set to do this ?

BR Razi