[exim] Authentification problem

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajith chandra kumar
À: exim
Sujet: [exim] Authentification problem
My mailserver exim4 is running .Now ISP Providers set a firewall and bypass our mail through there firewall. So now they give a username and password for authenticating the mail.I set the username and password in passwd.client conf file.Now Our problem is mails are not routing and transporting from our localhost.Authentification is required .How i configure the authentification.Incoming mails are coming .Outgoing mails are blocked,Now in reject log it showing unrouteable address.When i telnet the ISP IPaddress and port 25 it showing unable to connect to remotehost connection refused .