Re: [exim] Mail from remote server sending to my dedicated s…

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Albert Wong
À: 'exim users'
Sujet: Re: [exim] Mail from remote server sending to my dedicated site: 550Error Relay not permitted
Thanks for these great ideas and your generous support. So... I've sent you
an email from my dedicated box.... BTW, I don't generally check the email on
my dedicated box [I don't know how to set up POP, but that's a whole other
story! :) ) So, if you're trying to get a hold of me, the best way probably
is to try me at the email here: ajwwong@???

Thanks again for all your help!

Albert