Re: [exim] Exim: spam acl condition: cannot parse spamd outp…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Exim Mailing List
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim: spam acl condition: cannot parse spamd output
Hallo Chris,

Thanks for your reply.

> > spam acl condition: cannot parse spamd output
>     [...]
> > Any idea what is causing this?

> this occurs if the data sent by spamd doesn't match two
> particular formats in spam.c. Is it possible for you to
> capture the actual output of spamd (perhaps by using
> tcpdump to record the communication between exim and
> spamd, and then a tool like ethereal to reconstruct a
> sample conversation)? Or read the spamd source code and
> compare it to exim's expectations.

More information: The entries in /var/log/exim4/paniclog coincide with
entries at the same time in /var/mail/info which shows:

"child processing timeout at /usr/sbin/spamd line 1086"

So there must be a problem within spamassasin causing this.

I have have changed my configuration for spamassassin now to
--max-children 7 --max-conn-per-child=30. It was --max-children 10
before.

Will see how it goes and follow it up in the spamassassin-list.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the
      Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to
      the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before
      him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and
      a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages,
      should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting
      dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom
      that which shall not be destroyed."
                                    Daniel 7:13,14