Re: [exim] abuse and or postmaster for all domains revisited

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Debbie Doerrlamm
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] abuse and or postmaster for all domains revisited
At 10:49 AM 8/22/2006, Marc Sherman said:
>Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
>> Peter thanks for the response and you are right, I typo'd the file

name.. I
>> did save the output of the test, I wasn't sure I should post the whole
>> thing but here it is for all of you much smarter than me to examine.
>>

>Your (cpanel?) config appears to ignore /etc/aliases for virtual domains
>configured in /etc/valiases/$domain. You'll have to add the abuse and
>postmaster aliases to all of your /etc/valiases/* files.
>
>You should file a bug about that with cpanel; they should handle
>required addresses like postmaster and abuse in a simpler way for all
>your virtual domains.

Yes Marc I am a cpanel box.. and ugh I will do the addition to the valiases
files and see about filing the bug.. I'll do yet another search on the
cpanel forums to see if someone has already done that..

Regards,
Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

webmaster@??? (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
     for Professionals             for Consumers
Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com